ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Today, Yesterday & The Day Before Yesterday

The connection at home is serious sucky these few days. I barely able to go online or even play games too... donkey ! Hehehe, thought of replacing "donkey" to other foul languages... try la.

Winnie sitting next to me, Geoffrey sitting next to Winnie and we are now in the Media Hub. Someone said that HE wanted to study, but what I see now is, the notes is at a side, HE is listening to some Linkin Park's song, using the computer, singing along...

I just realised a fact yesterday. My tumbdrive did not actually reformatted by me, myself. I don't know what happened. The game file actually came back to me ! Out of all files, just the game file came back ! DONKEY~

Yesterday, when I tried to open my tumbdrive again, I found that all files had changed to some unknown, unopenable files... lots of them. So what I did was, I reformatted it, never care about the origin (inside) file or bla bla bla. A dialog box pop out and asked me whether I really want to format that tumbdrive and I agreed ! So, all files are officially gone ! If you want to ask me whether my tumbdrive got any viruses or not, I can answer you that I had used Norton AntiVirus Programme, to scan it. No viruses nor spams found in it. Unless the virus is tooooooo donkey smart or high class that my antivirus cannot detact it.

Bring It All Back... Geoffrey the crazy boy asked us to sing along this song. Lame-o ! I seldom read my novel nowadays. Nothing to do. I know I went for movie for so many times already. Go to Pyramid, or Summit... *how random* While listening to Geoff's sissy singing, Winnie said that Alissa told her that she is counting the amount of cockroaches in the computer lab. The lab has been famous with German Cockroaches which claims to be the fastest growing cockroaches than the Malaysian Cockroaches.

*after a few second away from the computer* OMG, Alissa was not actually counting the amount of the cockroaches but actually human being ! Alissa, you hava nothing more to do !

*ciao* [J]

No comments: