ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Advance Information

Hey hey ! I'm back !!!
I went to Genting Highland the other day and just came back today !!!
It's a dissapointing and tiring trip "/
...sigh...

Well, here is an advance information about my upcoming entry.
First, I'll be posting up some pictures I took from the Model Search Project.
Then, I'll post about my DISSAPOINTING and TIRING trip in Genting Highland.

Today... I'm kinda tired and feel like sleeping early though it's already 11.20pm now, as I was waiting for the computer earlier...
Hehehe, chill~
Good Night =) [J]

1 comment:

kochi said...

Don't be sad but be HAPPY. Life is all about dissapointment & joy. Just take it easy dude...

PS: Kochi