ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve. It's seems to be some special day for some people out there but to me, it's just as normal as normal days. This year's Christmas Eve, in the very morning, I went to Celebrity Fitness (I had started my free trials) to do some workout and went help out in the LEO booth.

I had joined LEO PJI and there was a project we did as a joint project with LEO Club of Assunta, LEO Club of LaSalle Klang, LEO Club of Taman Sea and LEO Club of Damansara Jaya. This is a Christmas Bazaar where we do charity work for the orphans.

This is a project named The Christmas Tree project which was organised by Lim Yu Jin (PJI) where everyone can buy anything for the orphans from the home we had choosen. It's indeed an meaningful project and I like it very much !

I went lunch with William and we went look for Jing Chen after that at Digital One. Know what Jing bought ? Well, I'm not suppose to review it as I'm afraid someone who is suppose to get it read my message. Well, he bought *the thing* and had asked the worker to *do something* on it. For *him*, *him* and *him*. I can see they are really close and are really really really best friends ! Was wondering whether I'll got such good friend. (Hmmm, Andrew is a good friend I know...)

I went to Ulu Yam with my family to look for my dad's friend. His wife, helped me dye my hair into some chocolate-ish colour. Hehe... looked stupid now... ahyaa !!!
Now is actually Christmas, it's 12.35 midnight now. I'm still blogging.

Tomorrow's a new day.
So sorry Yu Jin for losing all the pics you took by using my camera, so sorry !
Really sorry. [J]

No comments: