ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Connection

Due to the major earthquake happens in Taiwan, the cable under the sea was effected by it and almost the whole world's connection was distracted ! Now, when I try to online, it took me quite some time log in lo. MSN messanger also got some problem too. Even my blog, all the pics cannot show properly. A bit not quite happy about it =(

Yung Chien was upsad too. Because of this problem, he cannot watch his Korean Series. Pity him ler. Walau, according to him, he said that this problem will take 3 weeks time to be fixed. It's quite a long time and I hate it when the connection is slow or laggie.

Online is what I like to do most. But keep online everyday will make me feel bored lo. I don't really know what I want these few days. I am not working as no one wants me. I'm not doing any LEO work as it had finished. I feel like going gym but I had already hurt myself. Who ask my parents don't allow me to join ? Wanted to read chinese / english novel but was not in the mood. Wanted to go shopping, or just hangging around but was stopped by my mom. Wanted to continue my proposal (about something) but lazy.

Supposingly to make a calender but not started yet... so many things to do but I just keep ignoring it. Sigh... In the end, I decided to make a background or knowns as a PC wallpaper with my name and website in it. For promoting purpose I suppose. Picture beside is my 'art work'. Of course, I did not make the back ground myself. I find in through the net and edited the wording only. Is it nice or what ? I think it's just normal. I wish I'm good in design so I can do / make my own stuff and have copyright with it.

The connection is so darn suckie. I hope everything is prefectly done soon. Enjoy ! [J]

No comments: