ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

First Meeting

Today I went to Uncle Lim and had a meeting with my LEO mates... they are going to organise a project for the Christmas. Anyway, this is the first meeting I attend. Hehehe, so cool !

After that, I went to cold storage to get some snacks. I bought a CD-RW too for RM 5, is it cheap ? Oh yea, I saw Sean and Kok Hong in McD on the way to my car... lol !

Lazy to post much today. Ciaoz ! [J]

1 comment:

Jia Sheen said...

wow. traditional dinner in friday's.

not bad.