ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Introducing

Introducing A New Blog...
A fully Chinese Language Blog.
This is a blog I set up long time ago, and now I finally decided to 'activate' it.

缘の日记 is the title for it.
Which means 'The Fate's Diary'.
This is a Chinese Version Blog so for those who can read Chinese, you may drop by sometime.

Here is a suggestion,
I hope that Andrew Chu is daring enough to click in and read every single word there.
Tell you what, you are my best friend...
...and I'm your Chinese Teacher/Friend.
As you had told your mom, I'm the only friend you speak Chinese with, then it's better that you read it !

Li Yi, as for you, should be proud that you are the first one who read this blog among my friends (do you remember about it ?). Don't feel bad for whatever you had said and don't be offended by what I had said.
I'm not angry and I'm okay with whatever you did. I treat you as my sis and you can always treat me back as your bro (if you want). I know Sean is your super duper best friend and haha... like what we talk about the other day (when I met you in Carrefour), I can only be your close friend la ! Don't worry. Good luck in your future studies okay ?

I found myself a bit emo today. Maybe I know my secondary life is ending soon while my college starting soon at the same time. Knowing all my friends are leaving and we can't really hang out as usual, I feel abit not so right. Luckily there is something we called as a BLOG, where we can type in our feelings, thoughts, and our daily lifes here. Where we can keep in touch among each and others.

I really don't wanna grow but this is impossible.
Take care, everyone.
I'll miss you guys !
Good Luck in your future... [J]

1 comment:

crazeeliyi said...

yeah yeah! i remember.
of course i treat you as my brother too! so when you have any problem can find me this silly sista! hahaha.
come find me more at carrefour or make is lunch, but this coming 2 days not working. =)