ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Decision

I went to Taylors College Open Day with Jing Chen today. As both of us want to take the same course, which is the Mass Communication, we decided to get those related informations together. After having a short conversation between us and the lady there, we went to Asia Cafe and I had my breakfast/lunch there.

Jing Chen's dad came after that and we went to the lady again and get more infos we need. After that, both of us went to Mid Valley's Education Fair and meet up with his aunt and cousins. About 6 of us went booth by booth and got some infos we needed.

After 5, Jing Chen sent me home and went to fetch his girlfriend.

I decided to join Taylors College. I don't know about Jing Chen, but that is my decision !

Oh yea, I met Xiao Yu, Hon Lin, Wei Nie and lotta people too ! Xiao Yu gave me a bread as my breakfast too... lol ! [J]

3 comments:

astrid said...

hey hey
eh taylor very mahal la
but anyway good luck
there got a lot of liang liu

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Had counted, if I'm smart I can finish my degree course in 4 years for about 66K to 70K
Otherwise, I'll take about 4.5 years for about 76K to 80K... I guess

But maybe I will take loan.

Anonymous said...

JUN!! me miss your comment at my blog. btw, you really going taylors? so many SU student go Taylors.