ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Bored

It seems that the connection is not really that laggy now. At least I can see some of my pics in my blog. Although it's not everything shown in here but still ok la, satisfied lo. Well, I think I am feeling bored now and don't know what to do now, so nothing to do although I'm here online.

Well, I am really so free and nothing to do lo. As you can see, new year is coming soon and I can bet everyone is busying celebrating or even thinking some plans for this coming new year.

To me, year 2006 is just normal and I don't think I really enjoy or miss it. I miss my Form 1 and Form 4 life ony so far and hope that year 2007 will be a nice and fun year to me. At least I'm a college student and I really hoping to be one since I started my secondary life.

Can see the pic above ? Nothing to do, just trying to advertise my blogs again. Lol, I guess I can try using this way to promote instead of using my own pic. But depends la... haha ! How is is arr ?

1 comment:

astrid said...

well college life will be the best
ppl said it is atime of ur life
enjoy it
happy new year