ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Phone

Hahaha, this time I'm gonna post pictures from my phone. For your information, my phone is full with pictures and causing not enough space for other things. I decided to delete some pictures long time ago but no time and I know I'm gonna miss it so much. Finally I thought of this way where I post those pictures on my blog so I can delete the rest. Enjoy =)



One of my uncle's house (forgot who), his wife likes to collect Coca-Cola's stuff !


When my mom and sis were taking thier passport photo, I took mine either !


Weird colour, but stricky !
Just located not far from my house...



My cute cousin sister Kylie-san with her dog (a doll) Wang Wang.



Me !
Took these pictures to see my ugly hair style... lol




Just wanna know how smart am I when I'm in the car XD


Remember the hurricane ?


Took during the sports day.
The QMs...


Kylie-san !



My pet sis in school.
Jia Sheen !




Took when I'm having driving lesson.



Just normal pictures


Me and my husband, Teck Weng... don't we look sweet ? lol =)


Su Fin and Me... I look ugly here somehow...



...


Cute ?


Just me and myself...


Took outside the saloon...


The main purpose of this pic... The Gold Necklace



My Biology book


My sister and Cousin sister


Another picture I took during the another time of my lesson...
Did you see 2 guys standing near the tree ?
The left is my instructor...


Me and my Sister



At my room




During the Unity Dinner

On my way home after my hair cut...




Sushi !
I like it !






Hahaha, from now onwards, my phone will be a bit empty lo... lol ! [J]

No comments: