ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Model Search (Pictures)

Jasmine is such a nice person, she told me that she seldom go online at home after the whole day facing the PC at the office but she actually send those pics to us. I can't wait to post it out ! Haha, I took some pictures too through my camera phone, I quickly bluethooth it from my phone to my computer. Of course, I can't post the saloon picture today as I'm not having it now.

From My Phone









Actually this is me lo, well, it's obvious !





Took at the middle of the road at KL Central.



From Jasmine's Camera



The first picture I took today...





Jasmine asked me to post like this...





I took this myself using Jasmine's camera.





Jason & Sabrina





Jasmine & Jason





Ivy & Jason





It's us again !





And more pics...





Even more... XD

Well, how's it ? Nice ? Remember to pray for me lo... lol [J]

3 comments:

astrid said...

hehe her camera seems like got better quality then urs ooh

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Of cause la, she is using expensive digital camera but I', using normal handphone camera... can see the differents ?

Anonymous said...

you put make ups???O.o