ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What Happen On 6th December 2006 (Morning)

I found that the title of my blog is getting stupid. Haha, out of ideas. As now is just 12.11 pm, and I'm alone all by my self, I then do this entry la.

This morning, I actually did not wake up early like what had happened yesterday but I was awake by a phone call by Calvyn at around 8 am. He asked me to go jogging, with Su Fern of course. We went to Su Fern's house first then we jog around SS17. We then went to SS15 to have roti canai as breakfast.

Calvyn said that he wanna dye/highlight his hair and ask me to follow him to the saloon. But until now, he still haven't call me up yet. So damn hungry now ler, I don't know what I can do now.

I played O2-JAM just now and I almost forgot about the water. I mean I boil some water just now and I just left it there... by the time I remember the water had already 3/4 gone. Now I'm boiling again, hope I'll not forget about it again and destroy the kitchen. LOL !

Bored la keep on playing O2-JAM only, I'm not good in it anyway. Maybe will continue my anime VCD later in this computer.

This is just my morning, and I'm so bored ! I don't know what I will do later. Today lazy to do housework, maybe will skip for a day =)
Will continue this entry tonight... regarding the Celebration Dinner. Wish I remember to off the gas before whatever happen. [J]

No comments: