ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Random Entry (2)

Well, I'm still in the net but I don't know what I can do. I'm so bored but I still like to come online, I don't know why. A reminder for this entry, the post might be lame and bored !

I found that I have some scratches below my neck above my chest. I don't know how I got it and it's really obvious lo ! Taking pictures in sometime soon and I wish this reddish scratches will not appear in the pic...

Today, I thought I did everything, but I just realise that I forget to wash the car ! Mummy wants me to wash it as I'm driving it now... When I went to the kitchen, only realise that my dishes is still in the tub... haven't wash it yet... lol.

I'm still chatting with Sip Chen and Yung Chien now, but I'm bored for not doing anyting else... Hmmm, am I suppose to read my novel ? While waiting for their reply ? Lol !

Today I realise that Sabrina actually read my blog too, haha. Thanks buddy for supporting me ! I know I'm bad for not going to your blog often, as well as Li Yi's and Kimberly's blog too... but sometimes I really no time lo... haha

Celebrity Fitness called me up today saying that I got a free trials for a week ! Though I know it's a very short and I'll not be satisfied for that, but what can I do ? Mummy already said NO and I must obey. All I can do is, I go for the week trial, ask whatever infos about me that I wanna know and then do my own exercise.

Chatted with Jing Chen earlier... we talk about the club, meetings, college and courses... it seems we might be able to be (leo + college + class)mate coz we wanted to study the same course, which is the Mass Communication.

Cindy, from International City Institute of Technology called me up today, asking me whether I wanna join their business course or tourism course. Well, not interested at all... but I thought of being a Tour Guide... seems happy.
A girl, from Taylors called asking me whether am I happy with the movie as they gave me a coupone where I can get a movie ticket in The Curve. Well, I also cannot go there how am I suppose to watch a movie there ?

What else happen today ? Nothing much lo... This can be the first time I did not follow my mom to go overseas and instead I can have fun staying at home. I realise that I can be a good househusband caurse I can do the house work all by myself ! Lol... I know I'm lame la ! [J]

No comments: