ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Shopping

This is the first time I can go shopping myself (with my friend) for New Year cloth. Yeap, although it's still early but my mom gave me RM 200 before she goes to Singapore. Yippy !

I went to Subang KTM station at around 10.30 am on Friday. And meet up with Calvin at KL Central at 12 pm. He came late that day. First he brought me to Times Square and we had out lunch first. Then we went floor by floor to see whether there is nice shirt to but. Finally we found I. P. Zone and went in and tried a shirt. Bought one for about RM 20+ .

Calvin said that there is nothing to buy as everthing I said not suitable and he suggested to Sungei Wang. Went there and yes ! That is the place for me to buy shirts and pants. I bought a white sleeveless shirt at H & G for RM 40+ and a pants for RM 80+ after discount. Forgot where I bought it anyway.

Was so happy that day ! Went home around 9.30 pm and slept at 2.30 am cause my sis was happy telling her story about the Hippo thinggy when she is in Singapore...

Thanks Calvin for accompanying me the whole day ! [J]

No comments: