ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Something To Clarify

Somehow I found that there are quite a number of people read my blog lor... And a lot of them also misunderstand something too where I have to clarify and clean my friends name.

Regarding the entry 'My Phone', there is a picture of me and one of my close friend name Teck Weng, and I did put the caption there that he is my husband... right ? Actually, he is not really my husband la ! We are just close friends and we like to play/act like couples... just to freak people or just to play play only... so he is not my husband but 'husband', which means close friend.

Understand ? Hahaha, thanks for reading my blog anyway ! [J]