ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Model Search

Today, I went to Imbi road with Sabrina for the model search thinggy ! Well, it's not really a model search anyway course that is actually a project done by the LEO club of PJM with the Zig Hair Saloon to raise donation for the National Kidney Foundation. Well, we have to pay for everything thou, and I wish I'm lucky enough to be choosen and everything I done today and yesterday are paid.

Me and Sab meet up in Subang KTM station and I brought her to KL Central. The funny part was something Sab told me. Well, what is that ? It's about a faminine thing of me. Haha. We arrive KL central and change to monorail to Imbi station and came to Times Square, thinking of getting a taxi to drive us there but the stupid fella ask us to walk there and show us the road down, saying that there is only 500 m away from where we are... he was lying I guess. Just dowan to do something less benifits.

12 pm is out appointment and we were still loitering around Times Square, Sungei Wang and Bintang Walk... quite far we walk... and finally there are some people ask us to do a survey about the language thinggy and we ask them while doing the survey for them. They shows us the road and we walk... and walk... and walk...

Thanks God that we found it and finally arrive at 2 something in the afternoon. I was sweating like a mad man and had walked more than Sab... Why ? Ask her... she knows what happen when she is resting while I went look around.

Finally got my hair makeover (nothing much actually just out some gel and spray to make it hard) and put some make-up... I looked pile the first time and 'dirty' the second time. Too bad I did not bring my camera along and can't really take any pics... As you know, my phone cannot take nice pics.

While waiting for my turn. I chatted with these girls who is named Jasmine and Ivy. Quite nice people and they took some pictures for me. She said she will send it to me soon. A special thanks to both of them.

I got a free 5R size photo and I bought some pictures too... Quite expensive but just for rememberance. I did not take it today cause it's too late already and Sab said maybe June can help us as she is going with her family tomorrow.

Me and Sab took some picture sticker, through the expensive mechine and found that the result, I mean the pictures are too small... I let Sab keep everything and she will give it to me after cutting it.

Meet Yao Wei and his pet sister named Zi Chi and had out lunch (to me it's my dinner though I never get a chance to take my lunch, I'm still full at the moment while my family went out for their dinner). I went home with Zi Chi (from KL Central KTM station, I'm going back to Subang, Zi Chi going back to Klang while Yao Wei and Sabrina going to Serdang to meet up with Sab's family for a cruise dinner).

Tired day, walk so much, lack of sleep as woke up at 7 am this morning.
Anyway, it's an enjoyable day and it would be meaningful if I'm really that lucky enough and is choosen for the model thinggy. Wish me luck !

p/s : Pictures will be uploaded soon =) [J]

2 comments:

astrid said...

ooi wanna be model ah go do some weight lifting la
then lagi yau ying ma

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Erm, I know !
That's why I requested to go to gym... but my parents said cannot.
Haih !