ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What A Day ?!

Thanks God ! I thought I'm not going to online for these few days. Why ? It's because, for don't know what reason, I can't connect into the net this morning, no matter what I try. Was sad but what can I do ?

What a day, let's see what happen today. This morning, I woke up at 5.59am. I found that these few days I can't really enjoy my sleeping hour and easily wake up. Before this I thought it's because of the SPM stress but until today, still the same problem happen. I keep moving/turning to the left and to the right, until 7 am. I decided to wake up and start cleaning my room. Yup, I did not exactly clean up my room last night because there is alot to do, so continue until 10 am.

After cleaning my room, I clean my cupboard, then sweap my room, the living room and the kitchen too ! After that I watch some anime VCD cause I can't online and cook maggie mee for my breakfast/lunch. Continue my movie after that and took a bath.

I went to school at 3.15 pm to pass something to Mei Kwan and went to Sabrina's house with June to do something. Hang until 5 something and went to Bee Ho Steamboat Restaurant to book a table for tomorrow's 'Celebration Dinner'. And went home after that. Of course, I bought my dinner from a stall and ran home. Not because I'm hungry but because it started raining.

At 8 o'clock, I tried online and yea I finally able to log in ! Happy ! I'm so happy ! Yeah ! Enjoy reading =)



p/s: no picture of my nice clean room yet because my mom and sis had took the camera away ! cannot take picture ler... lol ! [J]

No comments: