ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Genting Trip

Those model pictures cost me about RM 58.00 !!! Damn expensive but I think it's okay to keep it as a memory.

About my genting trip, as you guys know, it's a dissapointing trip. Why do I said that ? It's because the next day when I arrive Genting, the mist was so damn thick and we can barely see a thing...
Causing the outdoor close for the whole day (only 2 rides open, no point buying the ticket), we were forced to stay indoor and pay for the queue !!! For each ride, it took us about >(more than) half an hour.

On the first day, when all of us were trying to take our dinner, we decided to eat at this food court and I ordered a plate of mee... it cost RM 13. June ordered at the same place and she paid the same. As for Sabrina, Yi Lin and Yao Wei, they shared Bak Ku Teh for RM 19+

Food there are damn expensive, the queue there are damn long. What I enjoy the most was stading outside while the strong wide blow. The cooling wind went through our body straight to our bone. Chilling~ ! I didn't even wear my windbreaker.

Oh yea, we ate ice-cream under the strong wind too ! I really enjoy that part only in Genting Highland. There is another enjoyable part. Which is... later you will know.

This is how we passed for the first 2 days. Every night we drank Vodka + Sprite and all of us got high ! I even laugh and freak everyone out on the first night and can't stand and walk nicely on the second day. Felt like vomiting but can't either !
I know I had been a bad boy...


The last day, we(except Yi Lin) went to the arcade and play and got lots of token. We used all those token and had changed 3 key chains. It's so cute and I think I'll like it.

Unfortunately, I can't post any pics here. Why ? It's because my camera have some problems and it has to be formatted. Now all my pics are gone ! ALL GONE !!!
I'm really sad about it. I know we might not be able to hang out like this anymore and these pics are something valuable. I can't safe it, it's my fault !

Saddening ending, right ? [J]

No comments: