ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Traditional Dinner

Yesterday, we have our Traditional Dinner of our LEO Club at TGIF. It's a nice place to have expensive food. Haha, tell you what, if you bring someone to celebrate his/her birthday there, they will give'em some surprise !

About 20 of us were there last night, and we started order at... (I forgot the time)... haha ! Anyway, I ordered a plate of "Mushroom, Chicken Mushroom" and a cup of "something Long Island Tea". Kinda expensive la !

Damn full and I can't finish everything actually. Sook Yi gave me her drumstick to me too as she can't finish it alone ! At the end, although we are full, Yi Lin still insist asked for desert ! Of course, 5 of us share it and 6 of our Juniors are paying for us ! Haha...

This is a Traditional Dinner, our Juniors are suppose treat us (The Seniors) without saying anything ! But of cause, I did not 'press' and 'eat' my Junior up ! I'm always a good Senior =)

Everyone always said that I'm the best ! lol... [J]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you still in touch with your LEO. anyway, go see my blog and me want comment. hee~

Anonymous said...

seems pretty fun....makan makan at a fancy restaurant, then get ur juniors to belanja u! damn shiok rite?

anyway, linked u alr...link back k

astrid said...

evil senior

PhDr3w said...

everybody say ur the best? lol.. well ur lucky i'm not in leo, otherwise i'd be the best d.. XD

jkjk~~ hahaha.. xD