ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Birthday To You ~ Li Yi & Sze Yee


Hey everyone !
Today we have 2 birthday girl here,
and they are Miss Chong Li Yi
& Miss Lim Sze Yee !
Happy Birthday to you girls !!!
I'm so sorry that I din't but you guys any present...
...so I wish this is the most special present from me to you ! ^^

I wish that both of you don't mind to share my wishes in the same entry, as this is just part of my 心意. The most important is I did SMS or even call and wish you right ? It's good to have those from me, cause I'm also under some financial problem too... Really hope you don't mind =)

Lastly, wish you guys to have a happy day no matter what you are doing out there !
Sincerely, I want to wish you guys once more time.
Happy Birthday !!!