ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

From Yung Chien's Blog

Saw this when I visited Yung Chien's blog ^^
And decided to copy it after getting my permission.
And this is what I got.

I Kicked
My Boyfriend
Cuz I Keep It Gangsta



Your Birth Month.

January : i kicked
Febuary : i slapped
March : i licked
April : i bit
May : i dreamed about
June : i held
July : i bitch slaped
August : i kissed
September : i made out with
October : i slapped
November : i fcuked
December : i tapped


Your Birth Date.

1 : sponge bob
2 : my friends pants
3 : myself
4 : a cherry
5 : a hobo
6 : p diddy
7 : you
8 : your ass
9 : my TRUE love
10 : a banana
11 : a monkey
12 : my neighbor
13 : a taco
14 : a goat
15 : a football player
16 : a pickle
17 : bigfoot
18 : my boyfriend
19 : a lezbian
20 : a mexican
21 : a ninja
22 : a fireman
23 : a homo
24 : a gangster
25 : a 1000 people
26 : a noodle
27 : my best friends boyfriend/girlfriend
28 : a sandwich
29 : a sexy babe
30 : my science teacher
31 : my uncle

Color Of Your Shirt.

White : cuz i keep it gangsta
Black : cuz im sexy and i do what i want.
Pink : cuz im in love
Yellow : cuz the voices told me to.
Blue : cuz i hate myself
Green : cuz thats how i roll
Purple : cuz i can
Gray : cuz dat bitch took my taco
No shrit : cuz someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange : cuz das how i roll.
Red : cuz i was high
Maroon : cuz i was drunk.
Teal : cuz it was illegal
Brown : cuz im emo
Caramel : cuz Charlie told me too.
Striped : cuz ur mom said so

My Opinion.

I just don't understand why do I got a boyfriend here. I mean, can't I get "my girlfriend" or "my TRUE love" or even "a sexy babe" instead of "my boyfriend" ?
...and I have no idea about the line "cuz I keep it gangsta" mean.
Try this game if you like, blog it out if you dare. [J]

No comments: