ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What Happen On 6th December 2006 (Afternoon)

Hehehe, really nothing to do ler... after watching half way I went to check my boiling water. Just 1/4 gone... not much... I went to Subang Parade around 1.30 pm to look for Kevin in Celebrity Fitness. He brough me around and intro me about the gym, causing me wanted to join only, but still was not allowed !

I went for my lunch at Roti Boy and it cost me RM5.50 for 2 bread and a bottle of orange juice. Saw Su Fern and Koy Leong dating and Omar with his friends hanging around. Walk back after I bought a magazine.

I can't actually stand Malaysia's hot weather. So darn hot till my brain almost expand and burst out ! Still in pain at the moment. Saw there is a miss call from Andrew, don't know why is he calling. Maybe he saw me in Parade ? LOL

Came home, play O2-JAM again... but so lagging, decided to come out and continue blogging... lol

p/s : I'm so sorry to you Xiang Jian(Cheong Keen), I ignored you because I wanted to finish my movie... Sorry~

Will continue my VCD later... See ya ! [J]

No comments: