ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What Happen On 12th December 2006

That morning, my mom brought me to Taylors PJ Campus and she wanted to know more about it. After that, we register and now I'm one of the student there ! Yeah ~
I met Cheng Han there and he brought us around the campus, showing us the classroom, the multi-purpose hall, the library, the Media Hub... and I guess it had spent off some of his time as he is suppose to work at around 1 pm. Sorry ya !

After that, mom dropped me and my sis at Pyramid and both of us started shopping for her cloths... walk floor by floor and she actually just got 1 shirt and 1 pants... Well, I got 1 pants too at F.O.S.
I met Boon Heng there with his mom too ! Was so scare that I mistaken someone as his, I actually called him and confirm about it. Haha !

That night, I am suppose to go to my school prom but I actually 'ffk' my friends over there. Telling them that I had something else to do while I went for PJI fellowship port luck party. Well, I guess that is my right choise, I know more people there... haha !
Did I mention that I drove there, it's in Taman Megah, around Kelana and Damansara there I guess. Jing Chen asked me to stop near the LRT Station but as this is the first time I drive out, and I was stucked in the jam... I actually miss the station and instead of going to Kelana Jaya station, I went straight to KDU... which is near Jing's house.

I ask so many people for the way to go out, as I wanted to go home and as I told, this is my first time. Hahahahaha... now only I know that it's so easy to go to Lawrence's house as I know the way liao ! Maybe next time when got meeting I might be able to go lo... lol !

Yeap, although I miss the prom night, and the PJI leos actually asked me why I choose to join the party instead of the prom, but I do think that it's a right choise. I mean, at least I think that this is better for me. I'm gonna meet them more often next time for more projects anyway, so it's better to build up some relationship first lo... keke... [J]

No comments: