ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

What Happen On 6th December 2006 (Night)

The time and date now is... 7th of December 2006, 2.47 am. Yeap... the reason I'm here this late is because I just came back ! First time ei ! I promise to blog about tonight and I got to make it short and fast !

As I told, we have our 'Celebration Dinner' at a steamboat restaurant and after that we decided to have a midnight movie. I asked for my dad's permission and he actually allow ! Went to pyramid (I drove, Yi Lin, Sabrina and Yao Wei follow) and went look for Eu Vin. We watched a movie named 'The Host'. (Will post a synopsis about it sometimes later "/ )

Nothing much happen actually, except that I had accidentally scratch my mom's car ! So terrible ! Guess she will skrew me up-side-down !

Will mention more if I'm in the mood tomorrow. Anyway, this is a wonderful night life and I like it very much ! Wish I can enjoy such life after my college life start ! Oh yea, did I mention that I drove 100 km/h just now on the road, I din realise until I heard the sound of the wind blow in weirdly... lol !

Good Night, Sleep Tight, Candy Dream ! [J]

No comments: