ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, August 17, 2007

A Bit Of Everything


Sigh, my house internet connection is having some problems again. I couldn't connect to the net for more than 24 hours already, I am not sure why and sigh, things make me sad. I don't know why I can get angry/sad/moody easily. I don't really like to be like this, you guys too don't like browsing through an EMO site right ?

I am currently in the Media Hub, Taylor's. Trying to use the internet from college as I know the connection will not be there later at home. Have to help Hari out for their sports thing, then will fetch my sis home. I don't feel like eating, though I am hungry.


Regarding the money problem, I have already solved. Hahaha, it's not my fault for loosing those money, but the lecturer was still holding some of it, and that is why. It's not because I am playful or what so ever, I am always very careful when it comes to money. I am good !! If I lost the money, I will be the one taking care of it, I will take out my own money and pay it back, not going to ask from anyone.

I think I should be independent, instead of depending too much on someone. I know. The reason I became so emo these days, is more to depending on my friends too much. I just don't like to be alone, and when someone came to me and treat me quite nice, I will start depending on them. End up I will feel so hurt when the fella is leaving. "Hey boy, who is so free to be with you all time when you need them ? Crazy~"


True la, why am I so depending ? Just forget about it la. Now just care about normal friendship. I realised that it's hard for me to get friends and it's easy for me to lost a friend. Too easy.

Life's sux indeed. But what can do ? Still have to look forward right ? Haha ! I know, there are some people who hates me right now, at this very moment. I am so sorry as I told, I don't mean to hurt anyone. Sorry and forgive me for those who I actually hurt.


What I need, is to hang out with my friends. Like how it was last night. Yi Lin is leaving on this Sunday. We had our dinner together with June Sabrina Sue Keng and me in RainForest in Pyramid. We spent less than RM 100 and I found it very nice to be with them. It's the only time I don't think of anything else. I need friends.

Yea yea, entry is long and dull without pictures, but please bare with it, I have to fix the connection first before I can do more uploading. Thanks for supporting all time. Will be fine here. I try not to think so much. And do continue support me alright ?

Love you guys, thanks for being there when I need you, sometimes. Haha [J]

No comments: