ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sorry Wei Hong

This is gonna be a funny entry. Forget about all the sad sad entries below.

Today after watching Rush Hour 3, I went to Wei Hong's place to pick up something I left in his place 2 days ago. Huang was sleeping and was awake by us (actually by Wei Hong as he knocked the door damn hard) and after that he went online.

On the other hand, me and hong were playing with the rubber mini size basketball and felt bored, he asked me to throw the balls to him so that he can beat it. End up we throw those balls to each other. Hahaha !

The main reason Hong wants me to do this apologies entry for him is because he said I bullied him just now. Saying that I play cheat and that is why he did not manage to escape from my hit. The ball hit straightly to his face. Haha.

According to him, it's painful but I doubt it. He said I am going to die tomorrow as I am going over to study. I asked him to have mercy but he said he is not going to spare my life. Hahaha !

Funny la. Playing with him makes me feel like playing with a kid. Long time don't have such feeling already. Remember I once said I like kids ? Haha, I like to play with kids like him. Haha, so funny and cute. Hide somemore under the blanket. Things that only kids will do... lol ! Oopsy !

Hong have mercy !!! [J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a joke post more than apologizing post =P