ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

FCUK UP

I am totally screwed-up now !
I can imagine myself screaming my lungs out,
scream for the same word.

F. U. C. K.

LOUD AND CLEAR !

I am so not going to take the TREASURER POST anymore,
unless I am really forced to.
I don't mind to be the advisor,
but I am not suitable.

I realised that I have not enough money,
some miscalculation I suppose.
How the F-word am I going to get another RM 150 ?
The money seems just evaporate, just like that !

Now tell me,
what the F-word am I suppose to do ?
Sell my butt ? Probably cost a lot !
Or maybe I sell my blood or my organ ?
I can be a rich dude in no time.

Farker !
Why am I so duper clumsy one ?
Why am I so F-word-ing bad luck ?
Why must I be the chosen one ?

And someone out there is getting sick of me !
What The FCUK !
I NEED MONEY [J]

1 comment:

-GiNo- said...

serves u rite for being so careless
handling money needs intensive care !!!! u fooled around too much !!!