ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Today's Second Day Holiday

Angkasapuri Field Trip coming up soon, right after Titiwangsa Trip.
Stay tune !

One trip just ended another already came stand by. No time to blog ler, or should I say, I am lazy to blog during my holidays ? Haha ! There is a club activity tomorrow. Yea, my club's Installation !

Mom got some painter to paint the wall at the back of the house. The new paint smell, is killing me la. I am in my room, with the door open, still got the "powerful" smell... lol !

Suffering wei~ [J]

No comments: