ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Life Is Not That Dull Afterall


Okay, what happened earlier ? The connection gone crazy at about 8 at night, I coundn't go online and I felt very angry. I end up reading my novel and sms Peter to check whether Ji Wen is safe or not. Both of them are from the July Intake of Foundation, my friends and Ji Wen said that her friend will come and pick her up at 10, so a bit worry for her. Luckily Peter is there, taking care of her, so I can also relax la. After a few messagers, we stop and I slept.

Around 10, my mom scared me up, informing me what to do for tomorrow as she is going to Genting for a night, with my aunties. I felt dizzy when I woke up.

I was quite annoying I realised today when I was chatting with Peter and Ji Wen at the mamak area. I think I spoke too loud and sort of, annoyed some people. Well, both of them asked me to be confident and don't think too much so okay la !

I know I know, many people asked me not to think too much, and think more on the good side. But for me, I don't know la, maybe I need time. Yes indeed I might know what is happening around but just that I tend to ignore all facts. I am bad, even to myself.

This morning I found that Joel is wearing the same shirt as me from Giordano. World Without Strangers. That is so right ! Funny indeed. Moral Education class, Mr Abdul Razak gave us quizes. I passed it, thou not a sincere one... haha !

Hahaha, I remembered the recent entry, "My Emotions" where I tried to talk about something good. I remembered I mention Remy, a guy from French who is quite good looking according to some of the girls in class. To me, he is quite friendly and a good chatter. Nice chatting with him, thou he taught me some French such as "Enjoy your mean" but too bad I forgot how, hehe, very hard la. And the way I spoke after him, it sounds like scolding a foul language to someone. Haha !

The point is, Winnie, the best Piggie in the whole wide world, she only saw REMY's name throughout the whole entry. In the Cbox she just left his name in it. As if Remy's name had been gilded. Haha, no offence okay Winnie ?

I am still trying to change. I wish I can be someone better, I hope. Do support me and don't give up on me. Thanks my friends, love ya ! [J]

No comments: