ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Plan To

Cut my hair... cut it short, although I don't want to. I mean, after keeping my hair for so long almost 1 year, I really care about it and mind to cut it off. But what can do ? People especially my dad keep complaining... I try to get a better hair cut and regrow again !

I am happy today. Justin called after i-don't-know-how-long-we-lost-touch ! I went out with Kent to Sungei Wang, Times Square, Lawyat Plaza back to Sungei Wang then go home. Went to watch movie and walk around. He wanna buy laptop anyway. Chatted a lot. The most funny part was, we went to watch "Contract Love". In the beginning, there are only 6 people in the cinema. 2 couples and both us... kinda weird.

Then at the end of the show, according to Kent, the cinema is not more than 20 dudes... I din't bother course everyone squeeze behind and I wonder why... beside the 2 girls I saw... the rest are couples I suppose... funny ! Sounds gay huh ?

Had a nice day... cool ! [J]

No comments: