ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Yesterday-Today-Now


Okay, last night I have nothing to do. Well, I have something to do but just that I don't want to do. Hehe, so lazy to study la, so I went to try my formal shirt with Wei Hong's Jeans. I manage to snap a pic cause no more battery in my camera. When I want to take the pic, my friend called so I just simply take some pic and then I change back lo. Here's some picture I took last night.



Then this morning, when I woke up, I felt so lazy, so I took some pics again. Together with my jacket.


Ewww... no water current now. The water stop supplying since last night. And I have to go Pyramid later for another friends farewell party thing. He is leaving to Taiwan, a country I wish to go long long time ago. Who wants to go with me and who wants to sponsor me ? I just simply took a bath just now as my mom asked me not to waste so much water. This is the first time I took the dirtiest bath ever ! Yucks~! I wanna wash my body again already la. Bye bye ! [J]

No comments: