ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

IAmFreakingMoodlessNow

Yea yea yea, not surprise, my mood actually swings again !

I wanted to curse, but I try not to.

No one caused this, it's just me, or maybe I don't want the person to be mentioned.

Too many people I suppose. I freaking hate myself !

F-word myself !

I tried so hard to make this a cheerful blog, as it's purely pink.

I shouldn't be EMO. I know.

Just can't help. I need some freaking help.

Anyone, who is able to bring me out of this Freaking F-word Life ?

I just need accompany.

That's all ! [J]

p/s : I am so sorry to those I had actually hurt these days. I had turned evil. I am really sorry. I need friends, I want attention, I am really really really sorry, sincerely ! Forgive me please.

No comments: