ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, August 27, 2007

I Was Tagged By Rachel Au

This might be a long tag. And I had done one similar tag in September last year. Click here to see. And well, I am not going to do the same thing in this tag, I shall follow as how it looks like. Oh yea, most of my songs are in Chinese.

RULES:
1. Put Your itunes, windows media player etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name


If someone says "is this okay?" you say,
"Lemon Tree"
(Hmmm, my answer will be... "No, it's sour ?!?!")

How would you describe yourself?
"在那遙遠的地方 {zai.na.yao.yuan.de.di.fang}" - [Somewhere Far Far Away]
(I'm someone unpredictable !)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
"安全感 {an.quan.gan}" - [Sense Of Safeness]
(True, if you don't feel safe with him/her, it's not worth loving'em, right?)

How do you feel today?
"More"
(Don't exactly get what it means, I need MORE love ? MORE care ? MORE attention ?)

What is your life's purpose?
"我就喜歡 {wo.jiu.xi.huan}" - [I'm Lovin It]
(If I'm happy with it, I like it, I love it, that's my life ! *Crapping*)

What is your motto?
"Fake Wings"
(Erm, to be fake all time ? Hypocrite ?)

What do your friends think of you?
"全力推介 {quan.li.tui.jie}" - [Recommend Endeavourly]
(Hahahaa, I'm too good and too nice to be with, that's why people intro me to their friends.)

What do you think of your parents?
"I don't Wanna Fight"
(They are evil, but I don't wanna fight with them... sshhh~)

What do you think about very often?
"你和我 {ni.he.wo}" - [You And Me]
(See ! How sweet am I ? Always think about you and me.)

what is 2 + 2?
"Rock Your Body"
(LOL. Rock your body, yeah~)

What do you think of your best friend?
"No No"
(Hmmm, guess I don't want talk about that.)

What do you think of the person you like?
"I Want Is What I've Got"
(Hehehe, got the answer ?)

What is your life story?
"Shine On" -
(Shiinneee on... lol !)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
"W-H-Y"
(Why do you want to know ? Non of your business !)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"My Immortal"
(This reminds me my secondary poem -- Sonnet 18... Shall I compare thee to a summer day ?)

What will u dance to at ur wedding?
"In The Shadows"
(Lol, will dance in the shadows, so that no one can see how sucky the dance move is.)

What will they play at your funeral?
"Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely"
(I can't stop laughing now. People, I know you will be lonely without me.)

What is your hobby/interest?
"Cap Girl"
(Girls, want my attention ? Start wearing CAP la !)

What is your biggest fear?
"Everything"
(OMIGOSH)

What is your biggest secret?
"Close My Eyes Forever"
(This song title means 'you will never wake up', in other word, means die la. Is this my biggest secret ?)

What do you think of your friends?
"40 Kind Of Sadness"
(WAKAKAKAAKA, I can't stop laughing again although this is not a suitable song for my friends. This is not what I pick, please don't blame me.)


Well, I'm done. I don't wanna tag anyway, whoever feels to do it just do it la. Let me know anyway. [J]

No comments: