ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Farewell Lunch


Today I went to Pyramid, we had a farewell lunch for Wen-Jie (Boon Kiat) as he is going to Taiwan to further his studies. Realising too that Zi-Jun is also going to New Zealand to further his studies too. Admire those people who can go overseas la.

The guy on MY left hand side, who is wearing specs, is Wen-Jie while the one on MY right hand side is Zi-Jun. I told my parents that I wanna go Taiwan just now. They ask me whether I want to study there, I then jokingly answer yes la, who knows my dad scolded me saying that if I wanna go Taiwan should tell him earlier so he don't need to pay so much. What la... but actually I wanna go holiday and experience the life there only.

Ming-Yuan changed a lot. Seriously. We were so happy today kept laughing non-stop for about 3 hours. The stories they told were quite interesting. Haha ! Felt so happy ! If only we can hang longer, time passes so fast. [J]

3 comments:

said...

U are ???

u oso like to take picture of urself wad haha

but u look quite yeng ...

and seems like a basketball player

谢霆锋 wanna be ???

said...

HAHAHA

i think i rmb u d ...

ur are the one who attend to andrew party last time ????

u look damn different from photo la

Anonymous said...

(Reply)
Yep... I'm in melbourne now... Haha, debt not becuz I simply spend, but becuz sth happened... But now debt free ady la...

Can't go TW? What are you studying now?