ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, August 27, 2007

I Was Tagged By Bobby Ong

Cool, long time I din't do tags already. This time, I had been given a million dollar by Bobby and he wants to know how I spend those money. Okay, if I really got that amount of money, I will...

1. Sign up to be one of the Gym or Fitness Centre member

Well, no doubt, I am fat... I've got a tummy for your information. Can imagine how ugly is it ? Very ! I always wanted to join gym, but just that I am not allowed by my parents. Celebrity Fitness, Fitness First, True Fitness, California Fitness did call me but everytime I will tell them the same thing... "I'm Not Allow & Financial Problem". So If I have 1 million, I will definitely sign up ! The only problem that time will be, which club to choose. Besides, I wanna build up my body, I am too skinny, in a way, especially my arm. I wanna 'take away' my tummy and 'put in' muscle on other parts.

2. Shopping

Now I have a fit and healthy body, and I think I will look good with most shirts and accessories. Of course, I will waste some money for those. Shirts, pants, necklaces, rings, shoes, bla bla bla... Dress up myself, look better and nicer. That time I will start dressing up myself and I guess that will be the time I start gaining confident on myself... too much !

3. Appearance

Okay, now it for my appearance. I heard that teenagers above 18 are allowed to do laser to fix our eyes. Yeap, going to do laser. Hehehe, yea I am a narcissist and I believe that I look better than wearing specs. Anyway, do you think it's cheap to buy contact lenses and/or glasses is cheap ? No~ Then I will do treatment for my hair. I will get help from those professional and get them to teach me a way to fix my hair, and style my hair too ! After all those, I will try to go for a facial treatment. I wanna cover up all the scars and holes on my face, it's irritating ! To see scars and holes, it will make me look bad especially in cameras. And what else ? My teeth I suppose ? I wish my teeth is clean, and white. And if possible straight. Haha ! Course now it doesn't look really that nice.

4. Save

Of course, I have to save some money for future use. Otherwise I will just spent my money just like the way you use the water. Lol. Money that I saved, might be able to use when I am older or when I am really having a financial problem. Besides, I can give the money to my parents too if they want it.

5. Others

Well, if still have a lot money left, of course, I will go and get myself an apartment of a house. Then I will buy a lots of furnitures and decorate my house and make it look like how I wish it looks like in my dream. I always dream to have my own comfortable home.
And then, will get myself a car. If possible will get a nice one. At least I will have my own car instead of using my mom's car. I will be more free that time.

Well, everything sounds so nice yet so impossible. I am doing this for the sake of doing this. Whoever who wants to do, just do it. [J]

No comments: