ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Regarding An Entry On 21st August

Well, don't ask me what happened if you have read the previous entry with the title
"This Day In History - 21st August (MUST READ !)"


Yes, I got into an car accident yesterday after my finals when I was supposed to fetch Alicia back to her boyfriend's house. This accident was happened in front of the U Turning to the Pyramid in Sunway (if you ever know where I mentioned). The traffic light turned green and I expected the lorry in front of me to move without stopping so I begin to do something else, not paying much attention on the road.

And when I heard "Jason ! Jason !" shouted by Alicia twice, and when I focused to the road, I saw the lorry already stopped and I can't stop the car in time, BANG ! And yea, my mom's Wira became the way it looks like now in the pic.

Okay, I admit, it's basically is my fautl, for not paying attention. But it's also the lorry's fault too for stopping suddently ! I was so stunned, and I don't know what to do. Luckily Alicia is okay and she was cool with it !




When I reached Alicia's boyfriend's house, only I realised how damaging is it. I called home and mom asked me to go home first. The engine died before I leave the junction. Sigh. My parents ? Of course they lectured me. I might have to pay for it too ! Sigh !




Super death ! Super GG ! [J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wa... You damaged your car more than I damaged the car in an accident... Too bad yours is a lorry... Mine's juz motor...

Just a rough number... I paid about RM 1800 for the car.