ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pictures


The other day, I thought of getting myself another new set of pictures... so I on my table lamp, and start taking picture of myself. Yea, I am going to post all the pictures out ! Like it go for it, don't like it may navigate away to the other page. Thanks~


Hehehe, nothing to do la ! [J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The glasses pics... Nv think of this idea before... Too bad, I don't have glasses =P

Glad to noe you are getting better.

guaisaujai said...

U......just......

U really can't resist to take ur own pic aren't ya~hahahaha

By d way~u have a handsome face. ;)