ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My Thought

Everyone is hating themselves and their life. In my college I already saw some samples, OMG, what is happening ? This is not good for me you know, demotivating me to love myself ler !

N'Drew, please don't say you are stupid again.
Zay-J, don't la use black and white in your blog la.
Piggie, don't hate yourself as well, ignore those people !
Ryan S., cheers for whatever you mad at, don't care about them and be happy !
Keon, forgive your brother la, he is innocent, I know.
who else... ?

Anyway, this is what I thought about yesterday, during Mr Indy MMH class.
When he was teaching, I couldn't concentrate for some certain time and actually got this picture in my mind. A devil/demon/ghost was standing behind me. He is grabbing my head and hand. My right hand. Which has my mechanical pencil holding pointing up straight. I tried to hold myself. But the devil/demon/ghost too strong, he pushed my head down, onto the pencil, it went through my right eye. People cannot see him, no one can. That is why they thinks that I'm doing it myself.
I was so scared, I pushed all my stuff away from me, hoping nothing will happen.


I felt asleep after that.
I dream of someone, a girl, carrying a baby on her left arm. Holding the baby's left hand by her right hand, shacking and wave at me. I remember that situation is very blur, I utter a name, forgot what name, to the kid. Only I found out that he is my son ! OMG ! I have a son !!!

*Edited*
I Thought of this today:
First you Run, then you Jump, then Smash your Head onto the Glass Wall...

*speechless* [J]

1 comment:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

sometimes, i do HATE myself