ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Trying To Be Positive Minded

Due to some personal excuse, I slept quite late last night. I slept at around 5.10 in the morning and I'm now awake. The time now is 8.50 am *omg, 10 more minutes to work but I'm still at home*. Don't ask me why I sleep late and why I wake up so early cause I will not tell, if you want to know, why not try taking a guess ?

I am now home alone. Mom went to my grandmother's house, going to genting today. Dad went to work while my sis went to school. I am totally alone. Tired. I only had about 3 hours plus sweet sleep and now I am totally gone case. I don't remember a thing my mom told me. What should I do later before I go out ? I wonder...

What I know now is, I am all left alone *evil + ugly grin with 2 fingers showing up a 'V' sign* Hiak, Hiak, Hiak... ALONE.

Last night was the freakiest night *but this is not the reason of me sleeping late*. I heard noises. Noises was not so clear at the first 2 hit. It sounds like someone hitting the empty metal oil tank, or sounds like someone knocking the door. After that, the noise getting louder and louder that I can't stop thinking that something is outside my room. "It's either ghost or thief". Talk about ghost at night, it means getting me a heart attack, how nice.

I don't mind to talk about the other world friends in the morning, afternoon or in the evening, but at night, I will start imagining. My imagination skills is damn good now, I realised.

That is just normal, I used my blanket to cover my whole body, well done. But what if there are some murderer or thief in the house. What happen if he come in ? I will only imagine one outcome. I am killed by the who-so-ever. It's damn easy to come into my room, of course I tried to imagine what happen if I fight back, but I can't imagine too much, at least I tried, I tried not to be so negative minded. Cheers~

Show you something I create last night.

Scary isn't it ?

OMG, it's already 9.05 am now, and I am still at home blogging. I am now semi naked, topless la of course, don't think too much okay ? I am already late, Benjamin might looking for me now. There will be a meeting later. The King from I-don't-care-where is coming later also, all students are suppose to wear the traditional clothing but I am gonna wear a black Taylor's T-shirt. How you expect me to work with my formal clothing on ? You tell me.

Don't forget to read those entries below. I keep playing with Photoshop these few days, learing how to do all these effects. Nice ? I love you guys still no matter what you says, so do comment me sincerely la ! Love ya ! [J]

No comments: