ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Stoning Day

Today, nothing much to do


Morning by 9.30 I sent my sis to Sri Sedaya to attend her club installation.

Morning by 9.45 I fetched Fion and went to Jing Chen's house for club meeting.

Afternoon by 12.30 supposed to have dinner with them, but because don't have parking lot, me and Fion decided to go back.

Afternoon by 1.10 went for lunch with Wei Hong as he is lonely, his room mate still not back yet.

Afternoon by 2.45 I reached home and give my dad his lunch that I bought during lunch time.

Evening by 6.30 my sis called and asked me to fetch her home.

In between 2.45pm - 6.30pm I stay in my room playing with Photoshop. (Picture above was produced)

Night by 7.00 daddy me and sis went for a dinner before fetching my mom home.

Night by 10.30 I'm sitting down here blogging.

Later, guess have to do HELLO Event's Treasurer Report.

What A Day !

Edited

After posing, I went to Winnie's blog and saw the video I wanted long time ago.

After viewing it I saw my seniors's dance video during the dance competition in TUCSJ.

I even saw robin with his sales skills during the Metamorphosis Fund Raising Day, he helps Sweet Tooth to sell all the brownies, a good salesman indeed.


Stupid Geoffrey, haha !


My Seniors !
(From Left to Right : Peter, Aina, Bing, Sneha, Kerry & Alvin)



Robin with his customers


Enjoy [J]

No comments: