ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Unlucky


Today quite unlucky, why ?
Well, let's see...

Early in the morning, I already have troubles with my contact lenses. I don't know whether it's too dry or too dirty or what-so-ever reason, I felt my eyes soo painful and I eventually took it off and wash it again and again and again. I tried about 5 times for my left eye itself.

Went to college, realising that I have Miss Thong IT extra class. Already know that I am going to miss June's serving at 12.30 pm, now have to miss my work and the opportunity to meet Shaz. Fine.

Went to class, bla bla bla, then thought of going to eat Thai food. Which is also a bad thing as they have not prepare anything yet. Thought of going Level 7, to see Dara and Amir, and eat as well, who knows it turn out the same, not ready yet. Finally we play pool.

We went to have a very-quick lunch at 10 12 am sharp, which is actually Mr Indy's MMH class. Before going to the pool area, I went to my working place and inform them I will have extra class. After eating, we went back to class.

Bla bla bla, extra class bla bla bla. I went to my working place and realised that they are having meeting. So I left and followed some of my friends to Media Hub. A photo session has begun ! Well, nothing much to brief here. More pics from Florence soon !

I went to the working place again, realising that they don't need me for today, knowing it's just 5.30 pm so rush to the KTM station. The train has arrived and I don't want to miss it so I used my touch-and-go and hope into the train.

I realised that there is an insane guy, standing beside me, keep saying something about Allah, and war, and what-so-ever I don't care ! I felt happy when the door is opened. While walking home, this rubbish collector lorry passed by.

Got home, mom was shocked. She told me that I am suppose to be in college, as there is someone is serving me tonight ! I totally forgot about it ! I drove back to college after that ! We ate something. Bread with Butter ; Medium Rare Beef ; Dessert, got a so-called cocktail or whatever they call that which cost RM 4 per glass ! Drove back home after that.

*so how is it ?* [J]

1 comment:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

let's hope it will be a lucky 2mr~