ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

My Emotions


I like to think. Especially to think of myself. I not sure why. I just like to. I don't want to. But I couldn't help it. When I am alone, quiet, not doing anything, I will start thinking. I scare to be alone. I hate loneliness. That's when my friends come into my life. I need friends to talk to. I need friends to play with. I need friends to cheer me up. I need friends to do so many things. And by having friends around with me talking, chatting, playing, cheering, joking, wondering... I will feel safe. Love Friends.

Hmmm, I always wonder, why can't I think positively and blog about happy stuff ? Just like yesterday entry, why can't I post something about my colleagues from CPE asked me for lunch in one of the restaurant in college and Remy, Jessica, and Harresh were there ? Harresh was busy entertain Dr Brian To and another lecturer/Taylor's Stuff *forgot her name* while me Remy and Jessica enjoyed talking to each other ? It would be fun ! [J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think all ppl are the same. Read through your blog look like reading my past as well....hahaha. Process of growing up dude...cheer up dude everything will br fine soon. More challenging will keep on coming!!! I think after 5 years or 10 years u read back what u wrote u will laugh de.

Smile more and laugh more ppl defitnely will come near you.Always dark face and emo emo ppl might stand far far from u. Gengki Desta !!!! Gengki Desta!!!

Mr.L said...

Hey jason,

I used to be that also... Sometime i would think too much also when something happen... But what can do... Cos i also afraid lonely and being isolated by frens... Few days ago i faced same prob... and make me damn sad... if u read my blog sure u kno... but now getting better di cos i kno tat i'm think too much di and yet i stil got lot of frens where really care me!!! So try to put it aside and cheer up frens~! No use for us to think too much or care too much to make ourself unhappy... Remember, there lot of thing are always out of our expectation... So try dun to take it too seriously and we'll be more happy!!!