ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Oh WOW !





QuizGalaxy!
'What will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Not fair ! Why Winnie Loo Jia Yi can be terribly missed by Paris Hilton, Tan Zheng Joo can be terribly missed by Prince Charles, but Chong Jia Jun only terribly missed by a Damp Sponge Nicknamed Leaky ?! Somemore car accident. I am so scare of driving now !

Anyway, now I feel like killing this particular person if this particular person did not give me a good reason for what I recived from this particular person ! ISH ! [J]

No comments: