ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Want To Change

Someone said that I look like his brother, haha !
What a joke !
No offence yoz !

I always wanted to change ! To change my name to something else. Jason is too common. As you can see, even name like 'Jason' can be spelled in many ways, such as 'Jayson', 'Jaysern', 'Jasern' and so.

Whenever I go online, blogging and wanted to leave a message on whoever's Cbox, I wanted to use Jason, but it's so happen that there is someone with the same name and I have to change mine, cause it's too common ! That's why you can see now, recently I used Jazz as my nick in some of your Cbox. It's me.

But frankly speaking, someone out there also using Jazz. Some of my ex high school mate will think that Jazz is some other people instead of me. So after thinking for a long time, I decided to use Jae (pronounce as Jay) or Jazz (pronounce as Jas) from today onwards. So if you see Jae or Jazz anywhere, it might be me ! Hahaha !

See the picture about, my signature, sign Jae Chong. Better than Jason right ? Hohoho~

Well, I had now changed my name, I should change my emo-ness too. I remembered the main reason I switch blog last time is because of the password problem. The secondary reason is also because I wanted a change. From a emo, dull, lonely, sad and pathetic black background changed to a happy, funky, cheerful, special and cool pink background.

So I shouldn't be that emo all time, once a while can la. Haha, Jason is a emo boy but Jae can be the opposite of Jason. Haha, sounds retard, but who cares. My blog, my way of expressing. Stay with me and wish me luck yoz ! [J]

No comments: