ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Meaningful

Life ends when you stop dreaming,

Hope ends when you stop believing,

Love ends when you stop caring,

Friendship ends when you stop sharing.

******

I found this online, in friendster. I guess I agree to it especially the first 2 sentance.

But am I still dreaming ?
Am I still believing ?
Am I still caring ?
Am I still sharing ?
The answer is YES.

There is life and hopes, loves and friendship.
I need love, and I guess I need friendship too.
Maybe I need friendship loves.
[J]

1 comment:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

life's not complete without love of family and friends.. but u need to love yourself too =)