ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Split Personality Or Just Hypocrite ?

I don't know why, I am just confuse.


Today the whole day, I just felt so moody,
I don't know why.
I planned to do my Treasurer Report and Secretary Minutes during the weekend but I fail to do so.
Reason is I was busy cleaning up my room today and went out the whole day yesterday.
I am so moody today,
and I don't know why.

I realised that when I am doing nothing,
I will start thinking.
When I start thinking,
things that I normally think about is...

my sad things,
which will makes me even sad;
or my stupid things,
which will makes me smile for a while;
or my angry things,
which will makes me angry.
Yes, I am moody today,
but I don't know why.

I think I have a few personality within me,
or maybe I am just being hypocrite ?
For the whole day I felt moody,
too moody to do too much stuff,
I think too much,
and eventually feel like getting angry,
for no reason.

I felt something is coming out
from somewhere
in my body
or my mind
or even my soul.

Yes, very freaky indeed.
It's like a demon,
tries to make it's way to come out,
a demon is taking over me ?
It's impossible I guess,
but the word "SATANISM" just striked my mind today,
just now, when I was waiting for my burger.

Yes, I was thinking again while waiting for my burger.
I felt something coming out,
but I stop it.
Luckily.

Not just today.
For countless time in my life,
I always doing something that I don't really want to.
Am I just being a hypocrite or ?
Am I having a split personality ?
Or maybe 2 ?
Perhaps 3 ?
Or more ?
I don't know,
maybe I am just confuse,
hopefully.

I don't mean to scare you.
I don't mean to get your attention this time.
I just feel like telling you what I feel.

Am I suppose to get a psychologist ?
To help me ?
Or find a psychiatry ?
Or meet a counselor ?
I don't know, I just don't know.
Maybe I just don't want to know,
or I don't bother to know.

Arrggh !
I am a hypocrite la !
A super duper hypocrite !
I don't believe that I actually post about this !
I am crazy !

Ignore me ! [J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not hypocrite... Human has multiple personality... Juz like emotion... Eg: when you are happy you tend to be good to people, when you are angry you tend to be rude to people.

Something like this.

Anox said...

dude im kinda like you, I dont know who I am, I cant focus my many personality types into one without them contradicting another its stuffed up.

Yes im crazy :D.