ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

I Am Sad

Statement : I am sad now.
Question : Why ?
Answer : Because my friend is sad, but I can't help him.

Statement : I am sad again.
Question : Why again ?
Answer : Because I can't see my future, it's too dark.

Statement : I am very sad.
Question : Well, why ?
Answer : Because I don't know what I want, what I wish, what I hope, what I typed... I just sad.


******
Yoz people, this is a patriotic month, please insert some Malay words in your conversation. Okay ?
"Sebagai seorang rakyat Malaysia, perlulah berasa bangga dengan negara kita. *Well* saya sangat bangga sebagai seorang rakyat Malaysia."
Well, I did not said you cannot put English into the Malay conversation. In fact, I did said only add in Malay words into English's conversation not insert English words into Malay conversation.

*lame*
[J]

1 comment:

马铃薯比基尼妹妹 said...

after some time, u'll realise, d sadness has gone away.. =)

and thanks for d link ~

cheers!!